Starting in November this year, we will be running our open ILM Level 7 programme – limited spaces remain!
The Institute for Leadership & Management Level 7 Award in Strategic Leadership is a nationally recognised qualification. It has been specially designed to give both practising and aspiring senior managers and leaders the critical evaluative skills for their formal development in this role.
The programme. . .
The programme is delivered over a period of five months to enable the candidates’ learning to be transferred back into the workplace between workshops. The programme includes. . .
1. An induction event
2. 4 days of workshops, covering areas such as. . .
• Leadership in Practice
• Leading Change
• The Reflective Leader
• Developing Excellence in Operations
3. 7 hours of supportive coaching
4. Psychometric profiling and 360 assessment
Why study for an ILM qualification?
Benefit to employers. . .
• Broadens the knowledge and skills of senior managers to support the role of strategic leadership within the organisation
• Transfers knowledge, skills and learning directly into the working environment
A qualification for your senior managers from Europe’s leading, awarding body for leadership and management qualifications
Benefit to participants. . .
• Develops strategic leadership knowledge, skills and behaviours
• An opportunity for reflective learning and to improve leadership performance
• Practical application to your personal and career development
• A highly regarded qualification with access to a range of leadership development materials
The Workshop Venue. . .
The open programme will be hosted at a venue in central London.
Programme Investment. . .
The investment for the programme is £2,975 (+VAT) per participant (discounts are available for bookings of more than one participant).
The investment is inclusive of programme materials, assessment tools, lunch and refreshments.
If you would like to book a place on the programme or would like to find out more please contact Rachel Down at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01954 710780.